E Point Perfect

Car of the Week: 1951 Ford F-3 Wrecker


Car of the Week 2020
A new life for this 1951 Ford workhorse wrecker

A new life for this 1951 Ford workhorse wrecker

It’s been reported that only 10 percent of the population is into old iron. Not so for the other 90 percent. To the latter, old cars and trucks are just a piece of metal. For the former, such as Greg Rich, Jr., old cars and trucks represent nostalgia and are worth holding onto.


Source link

Related posts

Old Cars Reader Wheels: 1965 Plymouth Barracuda

Lyn St. James selected as Grand Marshal for third annual Chattanooga Motorcar Festival Oct. 14-16, 2022

Old Cars Reader Wheels: 1954 Kaiser Manhattan 4-dr.

Early Ford V-8 Club of America 60th Anniversary Diamond Jubilee Celebration June 11th -17th 2023

Carlisle Auctions Returns to Florida in February 2023

Old Cars We’d Buy That: 1983 Mazda RX7