Join us for a Seyfarth & Association of Corporate Counsel Southern California in-person event for in-house counsel!
Wednesday, November 16, 2022
Registration: 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Program: 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Reception: 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Seyfarth Shaw LLP – Century City
2029 Century Park East, Suite 3500
Los Angeles, CA 90067-3021
About the Program
The pandemic, the normalization of remote work, a multi-generational workforce and “the Great Resignation” has made this one of the most transformative times in the history of work. Business as usual has been upended, and employers across the board are revisiting strategies for retaining top talent and managing under-performers. Join us for a panel discussion on the nuances of performance management, discipline, and separations while staying true to your corporate culture, mitigating legal risk and avoiding reputational harm. Topics to be discussed include:
- Best practices for protecting trade secrets and issue-spotting restrictive covenants when on-boarding and off-boarding employees;
- Performance management do’s and don’ts;
- Strategies for counseling and disciplining employees;
- Appropriately managing terminations and reductions in force; and,
- Securing the return of company data.
Holger Besch, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Robert Milligan, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
Dana Peterson, Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP
If you have any questions, please contact Christian Pourreau at email@example.com and reference this event.