Company: SR Group Co
Job title: Corporate lawyer
Job type: Full time
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Fluency in Azerbaijani, Russian, English
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.
For application, you shall send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Corporate Lawyer”.