In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Sasha Berson discuss:
- Statistics around lawyers in the United States.
- The relationship between marketing and company performance.
- Setting expectations with your marketing team.
- Why you need to keep up on your advertising and marketing budgets.
- Being a rainmaker is infinitely more profitable than just being a lawyer.
- Most marketing companies do not charge enough money to be able to provide solid, consistent results.
- Always ask for references from your marketing company. If they won’t provide them, walk away.
- If you hire a high-performing marketing team, you should be getting a 4 to 7 times return on that investment.
“The one thing that most solo and small law firm lawyers don’t know is that you need to be investing 15 to 25% of future revenue into client acquisition.” — Sasha Berson
How to Pick the Best Marketing Company Checklist: https://growlawfirm.com/marketing-company-checklist
How to Get More Clients Report: https://growlawfirm.com/law-firm-report
Connect with Sasha Berson:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
The post Sasha Berson: Investing in Client Acquisition appeared first on FRETZIN, INC..