Reserve your seat for our annual in-person and virtual conferences taking place in early 2023.
In February of 2023, Abbott & Kindermann, Inc. will present its 22nd annual in-person, as well as virtual educational program for clients and colleagues interested in current land use, environmental, and real estate issues affecting commercial and residential development, agriculture, real estate transactions, easements, mining and the construction materials production industry.
A summary of 2022 case law and legislative updates includes the following hot topics:
- CALIFORNIA WATER RIGHTS AND SUPPLY
- WATER QUALITY
- AIR QUALITY
- CLIMATE CHANGE & RENEWABLE ENERGY
- ENDANGERED SPECIES
- HAZARDOUS MATERIALS & REMEDIATION
- NATIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY ACT (“NEPA”)
- MINING, OIL AND GAS
- STREAMBED ALTERATION AGREEMENTS
- FOREST RESOURCES
- CULTURAL RESOURCES PROTECTION
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENFORCEMENT
- GENERAL REAL ESTATE
- COMMON INTEREST DEVELOPMENTS
- REAL ESTATE CONTRACTS & TRANSACTIONS
- EASEMENTS, ADVERSE POSSESSION, DEDICATIONS, & BOUNDARY DISPUTES
- FEES, TAKINGS, AND EXACTIONS
- CALIFORNIA ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY ACT (“CEQA”)
- PLANNING, DEVELOPMENT AND THE SUBDIVISION MAP ACT
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION
Details for each of the conference options are below. We hope you can join us and we look forward to seeing you there.
February 10, 2023 In-Person Conference (To Register for the 2/10/2023 In-Person Program Click Here)
- Location: Hilton Sacramento Arden West, 2200 Harvard Street, Sacramento, CA 95815
- Check-In: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
- With Continental Breakfast
Registration Fee: $100.00
Program: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
February 24, 2023 Virtual Conference (To Register for the 2/24/2023 Virtual Conference Program Click Here)
Format: 100% virtual event via Zoom
- Pre-recorded sessions made available at least ten days prior to the live session and held open at least a week after the live session
- Registrants receive an email with a link to pre-recorded sessions
- Live session where each attorney will be part of a Q&A live panel session to answer all your questions
- Registrants will receive an email with Zoom link prior to live session
Registration Fee: $50.00
Program: 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Please register early to reserve your spot. Select the links above to see registration details for each option, as they differ. MCLE and AICP CM credits are available.
Please call Jeaninne at (916) 456-9595 with any questions.