Introducing the Fox Rothschild White-Collar Symposium.
Join us in Philadelphia on the afternoon of November 3rd to meet with like-minded leaders to discuss the nationwide issues impacting white-collar criminal defense, government investigations, and regulatory compliance. The agenda includes speakers from the IRS, Department of Justice and the health care industry.
U.S. District Judge Zahid N. Quraishi, will join us for a fireside chat to share his unique perspectives on the criminal justice system as a former military legal advisor and prosecutor, Assistant U.S. Attorney, defense lawyer, and now the first Muslim-American Article III Judge in United States history.
The Symposium is hosted in the exclusive Fitler Club in downtown Philadelphia and will be followed by a cocktail reception and networking.
The agenda includes:
- 1:30 – 2 pm: Networking & Registration
- 2 – 3pm: Health Care Fraud
- 3:10 – 4:10 pm: PPP Fraud
- Moderator: Marissa Koblitz Kingman
- 4:20 – 5:20 pm: Federal Tax and Money Laundering
- 5:20 – 7:20 pm: Reception
- Fireside Chat with U.S. District Judge Zahid N. Quraishi
- Cocktails, light bites and networking at the Fitler Club
This is an event you won’t want to miss!
To register, click here.