The International Association of Food Protection (IAFP) is asking interested individuals to submit abstract proposals for the 2023 European Symposium on Food Safety and the IAFP 2023 Annual Meeting.
The abstract submission deadline for both meetings is Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. CST.
Each year, the International Association for Food Protection hosts an Annual Meeting, providing attendees with information on current and emerging food safety issues, the latest science, innovative solutions to new and recurring problems, and the opportunity to network with thousands of food safety professionals from around the globe. Held in various locations throughout North America, this meeting has grown over the years to become the leading food safety conference worldwide.
The IAFP Annual Meeting is attended by more than 4,000 of the top industry, academic and governmental food safety professionals from six continents. This renowned event owes its reputation and success to the quantity, quality, and diversity of each year’s program; the quality and relevance of exhibits sharing the latest in available technologies; leading experts speaking on a variety of timely topics; and special recognition of outstanding professionals and students for their contributions in the food safety field.
Since 2005, IAFP’s European symposium has provided a forum for the exchange of ideas with colleagues from across Europe working in industry, government, and academia. The Symposium is an excellent forum to gain knowledge about the latest developments and techniques in food science and safety.
2023 European Symposium on Food Safety
May 3-5, 2023
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- All abstract submissions are due Tuesday, 17 Jan. 2023. No late abstracts will be accepted. Abstracts must be submitted online.
- Individuals are allowed to submit multiple abstracts.
- Membership in the Association is not required for presenting at IAFP’s European Symposium.
- Abstracts submitted for IAFP’s European Symposium will be evaluated for acceptance by the IAFP European Symposium Organising Committee. Please be sure to follow the instructions carefully; failure to do so may result in rejection.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the program materials. Editorial changes may be made to accepted abstracts at the discretion of the Organising Committee.
- All presenters must register for the European Symposium and assume responsibility for their own transportation, lodging and registration fees.
Click here for more information.
IAFP 2023 Annual Meeting
July 16 – 19, 2023
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Complete the Abstract Submission Form Online. Submission Deadline: Jan. 17, 2023. No late abstracts will be accepted.
- All presenters must register for the Annual Meeting and assume responsibility for their own transportation, lodging and registration fees.
- There is no limit on the number of abstracts individuals may submit. However, one of the authors must deliver the presentation.
- Accepted abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book and made available online. Editorial changes may be made to accepted abstracts at the discretion of the Program Committee.
- Membership in the Association is not required for presenting at IAFP 2023.
Click here for more information.
(To sign up for a free subscription to Food Safety News, click here)