In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Harrison Jordan discuss:
- Staying in touch with changing technologies.
- Practicing legal in the metaverse.
- What is important in running your own law firm.
- Tips for making fewer mistakes in growing your business.
- The metaverse can be its own digital universe, or it can be grafted onto the existing universe, your existing reality here on Earth.
- Ask your clients for a review on Google. It will help your analytics and SEO.
- Business development and marketing are not the same things. Both are important to grow and build your practice.
- If you find an area of law interesting, niche into it and dig down, especially if you have the knowledge and understanding of the area of practice.
“If you have a good understanding of a subject and the law behind it, and you see that it’s something that is in need, then consider jumping into it.” — Harrison Jordan
Connect with Harrison Jordan:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it
The post Harrison Jordan: The Metaverse, NFTs, and Changing Legal Technologies appeared first on FRETZIN, INC..