Registration is now open for the 17th annual Aviation Symposium, which is set to take off February 7, 2023, at the The Ritz Carlton, Tysons Corner in Virginia.
The three-day, in-person event will feature panels and presentations on cutting-edge issues affecting the aviation industry. Some highlights:
- NTSB Chair Jennifer Homendy will return to conduct a mock NTSB Factual Investigative Hearing, in which a panel of experts will explore, explain and break down the process.
- Acting FAA Administrator Billy Nolen will participate in a wide-ranging discussion on “The Year That Was and the Year It Will Be.”
The Symposium also will also cover:
- How to protect against and deal with whistleblowers
- The role of insurers, brokers and lawyers before and after an accident
- Quality versus quantity in aviation safety, 1,500 hours or not
Be on the lookout! A preliminary agenda will be released in the coming weeks.
For more information, click here.