On 30 September 2022, the FCA published Handbook Notice No 102.
The Handbook Notice describes the changes to the FCA Handbook and other material made by the FCA Board under its legislative and other statutory powers on 15 July 2022 and 29 July 2022. Where relevant, it also refers to the development stages of that material, enabling readers to look back at developmental documents if they wish.
On 15 July 2022, the FCA Board approved the following instruments:
- Consumer Duty Instrument 2022
- Appointed Representatives Instrument 2022
- Financial Promotions and High-Risk Investments Instrument 2022
On 29 September, the FCA Board approved the following instruments:
- Decision Procedure and Penalties Manual (Amendment) Instrument 2022
- Handbook Administration (No 61) Instrument 2022
- Investment Firms Prudential Regime (Amendment) (No. 2) Instrument 2022