Funded by: French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs
Degree Level: Master, Ph.D.
Deadline: January 10, 2023
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their master’s and Ph.D. programs.
Eiffel French Scholarship can be obtained to study in the following areas:
- Biology and health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering sciences
- History, French language, and civilization
- Law and political sciences
- Economics and management
Duration of the Eiffel Scholarship:
- Maximum of 12 Months for Master M1 Level
- Maximum of 24 months for Master M2 Level
- Maximum of 36 months for Ph.D.
French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship is a fully funded Scholarship for students which will cover all necessary expenses.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Only foreign nationals are eligible to apply for Eiffel Scholarship
- Students applying for a master’s degree must be older than 25
- Students applying for a Ph.D. degree must be older than 30
- Students must have fluent English (this requirement can vary according to different programs)
- It is necessary to contact the department of international relations of the university of your choice and find out the deadline for the submission of documents. Alternatively, you may contact the French embassy in your home country.
- The university decides whether to apply for an Eiffel scholarship or not. The university will provide you with an application to fill out. Then, the university applies for a scholarship on your behalf. The application sent only by a French university will be accepted. Applications submitted directly by students or foreign educational institutions will be rejected.
Please use this link for more information.