E Point Perfect – Interesting and beneficial content

Cigarette Starts Apartment Fire in East Village


Photo via Wikimedia Commons

No injuries were reported in a high-rise blaze Friday after a cigarette ignited a mattress in East Village.

Firefighters found smoke from a fourth-floor apartment and a sprinkler system activated at a high-rise complex at 901 F St. around 12:30 a.m., according to San Diego Fire & Rescue.

Crews of 45 personnel knocked down the flames by 1 a.m. and closed their incident by 1:49 a.m.

SDFD did not report any displacements due to the fire.

–City News Service


Source link

Related posts

Firefighters Begin to Slow Raging Wildfire near Yosemite National Park

San Diego Moms: Escondido Educator Reflects on Career and Parenting

Law Enforcement Agencies to Address Violent Crimes That Resulted in Arrests

Police Seek Help in Finding Sexual Assault Suspect

Encinitas Siblings Launch Suntide Mimosas

Husband Pleads Guilty in Fatal Stabbing of Rhona Fantone at Lemon Grove Home