evil overlords folks who help keep Vikings Territory and PurplePTSD running felt that it was best to send along our holiday well wishes. We’re aware of the reality that there are other sites out there with Vikings content but that you often choose to roll with us.
That means a lot.
The past year has been a wild one. We came off a disappointing 2021 season and ventured into a complete overhaul of the team’s leadership. Kwesi Adofo-Mensah and Kevin O’Connell brought a fresh infusion of optimism. So far, that positive outlook has been warranted.
The team sits at an impressive 12-3. True, piling up those wins hasn’t been easy, but we ought to be thankful nonetheless. Just look at some of the tremendous things that happened:
- Justin Jefferson has surpassed Randy Moss’s single-season receiving record for Minnesota.
- Za’Darius Smith was brought in on a bargain deal and has been stellar.
- Christian Darrisaw has become elite.
- Kirk Cousins has been absolutely clutch throughout the year, leading his team to several wins.
- Dalvin Tomlinson is a monster in the middle, consistently making plays against the run and pass.
- Patrick Peterson is back into CB1 territory.
- Kene Nwangwu is still a dangerous kickoff returner.
- The team is sending 5 players to the Pro Bowl.
- Perhaps most importantly, the Vikings have snagged the NFC North, thus guaranteeing a home playoff game.
Overall, we hope that you’re having a wonderful holiday season. May it filled with loving family, winning football, and tremendous food.
Once again, we’ll send along our thanks alongside a humble request: keep supporting us! We’re going to keep doing our utmost to offer unique, entertaining coverage of your Minnesota Vikings. Our sites are a 365-day operation (that gets pushed to 366 days every four years!), and having your day-in, day-out support makes all the difference.
Christmas Greetings, Vikings Fans!
Editor’s Note: This post originally appeared on PurplePTSD.