In this episode, Steve Fretzin and Chris Dreyer discuss:
- Moving out of a scarcity mindset.
- Why niching will open up opportunities for you.
- Being perceived as an expert and increasing conversions.
- Finding a niche in your passion.
- Have broader experiences and then find your niche.
- Finding your niche will make your business development even more streamlined and efficient as you will eliminate waste that you never recognized.
- When you niche, you are not a blank canvas and are having to create custom products each time. What you do becomes repeatable.
- Focus on how you are going to be different, how you can stand out, and how you are going to generate business.
“If you’re thinking about niching, it doesn’t mean you have to say no to other things, it gives you optionality.” — Chris Dreyer
Connect with Chris Dreyer:
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Legalese Marketing: https://legaleasemarketing.com/
Practice Panther: https://www.practicepanther.com/
Connect with Steve Fretzin:
LinkedIn: Steve Fretzin
Facebook: Fretzin, Inc.
Book: The Ambitious Attorney: Your Guide to Doubling or Even Tripling Your Book of Business and more!
YouTube: Steve Fretzin
Call Steve directly at 847-602-6911
Show notes by Podcastologist Chelsea Taylor-Sturkie
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
The post Chris Dreyer: Niching Up and Being Known for Something appeared first on FRETZIN, INC..