Country: United Kingdom
Deadline: 2nd November 2022
Course Level: One Year Master Degree
Financial Coverage: Fully Funded by UK Government
No. of Scholarships: 1800
The British Chevening scholarship 2023 is a fully-funded scholarship to undertake any master’s course at any university in the UK. A UK Government-funded scholarship program. The UK Chevening Scholarship is open to any international student from any country. You can apply for the Masters’s/MPhil degree programs under a Chevening scholarship program.
The Requirements for the Chevening scholarship are not hard. They have made it very easy so everyone can apply to study in the UK. For the Chevening Scholarship. If you have completed any volunteer activity paid or unpaid internship it will be counted as your work experience too. You are free to choose from more than 12,000 Master’s Courses at over 150 different UK higher education institutions under the Chevening UK Scholarship.
- Full University Tuition Fees;
- An Enough Monthly Stipend;
- Airfare Travel Costs to and from the UK;
- An Arrival Allowance;
- A Homeward Departure Allowance;
- The cost of One Visa Application;
- A travel grant to attend Chevening events in the UK;
- Chevening will Pay the Quarantine cost if Booked by Diversity Travel;
- Free COVID-19 vaccination (If applicable).
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory (Azerbaijani applicants can apply).
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to enter a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK (equivalent to typically 60–69% GPA).
- Have at least two years of work experience = 2,800 hours.
- Apply to three different eligible UK University Courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these.
- Valid passport;
- University transcripts;
- Degree certificates;
- Three choices for master’s courses.
Chevening Partner Universities:
You can apply for any master’s course at any Chevening partner university.
While you must upload the documents above at the time of submitting your online application, the ones mentioned below can be uploaded at any time before their respective deadlines.
- English language test results for Academic IELTS/ TOEFL iBT/ Pearson PTE Academic/ Trinity ISE II (B2) or C1 Advanced
- Unconditional offer from the selected university
- Two reference letters
- Educational certificates (if any)
- Motivational Letter
How to Apply for the Chevening UK Scholarship?
- You first need to select your country here and then Select Scholarship
For more details, please visit this link.