E Point Perfect – Interesting and beneficial content
Law \ Legal

Can I Get a Social Security Number With My K-1?


After receiving the K-1 Fiance visa, one of the things you should do upon entering the United States as a K-1 fiancé(e) is obtaining a social security number, in addition to getting a working permit, marrying within 90 days, adjusting your status to permanent resident, or obtaining a Permanent Resident Card. There are two ways […]

The post Can I Get a Social Security Number With My K-1? appeared first on Herman Legal Group.


Source link

Related posts

An ERISA Potboiler for Your End of Summer Reading Pleasure

I got a DUI in Illinois. How can I win my summary suspension hearing?

Second Circuit Issues Highly Anticipated Decision on Title III Braille Gift Card Appeal, Affirming Dismissal

Trademarking a Name and the Right of Publicity

Three dead in UK fish Listeria outbreak

God Save the Queen’s Royal Warrant Holders