If you’re a small business owner, you know that there are a lot of legal questions that come up. And it can be tough to keep track of all the different things you need to know.
That’s why we created this series of videos, “Answers to The Top Legal Questions Every Small Business Needs To Know.” In it, we provide clear and concise answers to some of the most common legal questions faced by small businesses.
Each video in the series addresses a specific legal question. Whether you’re just getting started or you’ve been in business for a while, this series has something for everyone.
In celebration of the final two videos in the series, I offer you all legal videos in the series for your viewing pleasure.
Here are all the legal topics (and links to the YouTube videos) in the full series:
- How to Choose a Good Business Name (That’s Also Trademarkable)
- The top secret to creating the best trademark for your brand
- What you need to know about the blocks to protecting your fabulous name
- IP Top Secrets: All You Need to Know About the Trademark Publication Period
- You Need to Know: How to Protect Your Logo and Trademarks – Do’s and Don’ts
- Understanding copyright law: using other people’s images
- The one thing you MUST DO if someone is copying your work
- What if I hire a contractor to help me with my content?
- The Simple Secrets of Global IP: What Every Smart Entrepreneur Needs to Know
So if you’re looking for answers to your legal questions, be sure to check out this series. You’ll be glad you did.
For more detailed information or assistance with protecting yourself, your business, and your work, hop on my calendar for a free IP consultation: meetwithRandi.com or fill out my contact form here.
PS If you’d love to get more legal training like this, simply subscribe to my YouTube channel to get alerted each time I upload more videos.
PSS: Or you can search YouTube for “Randi Karpinia”.
The post Answers to The Top Legal Questions Every Small Business Needs to Know appeared first on Sagacity Legal Blog.