As of 30 December 2022, the Scheme:
- had received 21,674 applications.
- had made 11,915 decisions (through the Scheme’s Independent Decision Makers (IDMs))—including 10,453 payments, totalling approximately $919.4 million, with an average of $87,960.
- made 1,257 advance payments since their introduction in September 2021.
- issued 11,631 outcomes, of which 11,306 applicants (representing 97% of all outcomes eligible for redress) and 325 (representing 3% of all outcomes issued) are ineligible.
As for incomplete matters:
- was progressing 10,096 applications.
- had 2,227 applications that are on hold or paused, including 2,063 where further information is required at the request of the applicant or nominee, or where there are difficulties in contacting the applicant, and 164 due to an institution not yet participating in the Scheme.